Your family is a precious gift! It is unique and raw and real and beautiful. During our family portrait session, we will highlight the connections between and among you. The love pouring through these images will remind you every day of the little things that make life together so remarkable.
The family session is a full-service experience where I will provide guidance and help every step of the way, from idea generation to installation.
- CONSULTATION - we will meet to get to know each other a little bit. I want to know about your family and about who will be included in the session. What's your favorite music? What do the kids like to eat? All of those little details helps me better capture the true YOU! We'll also talk about wardrobe, location, and end goals for your family portraits. Take me on a walk through your home and we can pick out the best place for your family portrait on the wall.
- SESSION - kick back and have fun! Those true moments with your loved ones will shine through in your portraits. We will get the posed portrait with everyone smiling and looking at the camera. But we'll also get those fun, in-between moments. Dad is smiling as he watches his beautiful wife interact with their children. Mom is gently kissing her baby's forehead. Son is looking at Dad for encouragement and direction. Those moments are priceless.
- REVEAL AND ORDERING APPOINTMENT - we will review the images together and select the very best ones for your order. Don't worry, I'm here to help with selections. And I have software that can be calibrated to your space - we'll see exactly what product and size looks best on your walls.
- INSTALLATION - for wall portrait orders, we will install your gorgeous new portraits for you. No fighting about where to hang the portraits or waiting forever for them to be hung. We will schedule a date for installation and you can sit back and enjoy!
What are your goals for the family session? My goal is provide a full-service experience so that all you have to do is enjoy the finished product. I specialize in providing wall art and albums that are superior in quality to last for generations.
Here are a few of my favorite products for families!
- Framed hand-painted canvas: these museum-quality hand-pained canvases are unlike anything you've ever seen or felt before. They're so thick and durable that you can clean them with Windex or water! Each canvas is stretched tight as a drumhead and finished with clear acrylic hand brush-stroking. See the making of these canvases in the gallery below.
- Canvas gallery collections - we offer 4 different collections of canvas gallery wraps. These are a hugely popular choice for family portraits! You'll see examples with your own family portraits when we review the images together.
- Custom Albums - no wall space? An album is the perfect way to preserve your family portraits. Friends and family can enjoy while they sit around the coffee table.
- Gift prints - these small prints are perfect for the desk, bookcase, and don't forget about Grandma! Prints are mounted to styrene for strength and longevity.
- Holiday Cards - celebrate the holidays with a beautiful card for friends and family! Getting an actual card in the mail is so special. Click for HOLIDAY CARDS!