Tara Flannery is a Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) and Craftsman based in Houston, TX. Tara Flannery Photography can help with corporate branding session ideas. See more branding images in the gallery. Contact me to book your branding session today!
Corporate Branding Session Ideas
Before planning a corporate branding session, discuss some ideas with your team. First, think about your mission statement and values. What are the core values that define the company? Next, identify your target audience and determine the best way to communicate with that audience. Where is your target audience and how do they communicate? Finally, discuss your brand identity (logo, colors, aesthetic) and how that brand translates into communication through marketing (website, social media, etc.). Once you’ve discussed these topics, you can start to develop a branding strategy that will help you achieve your business goals.
Here are some additional tips for a successful corporate branding session:
- Start with a clear goal in mind. What do you hope to achieve with this session? Do you want to create a new brand identity, or simply refine your existing one?
- Involve the right people. The people who attend the session should be representative of your company’s target audience. This will help ensure that the branding strategy is relevant and resonates with your customers.
- Be prepared to discuss your brand values. What are the things that are most important to your company? These values should be reflected in your branding strategy.
- Be open to feedback. The branding session is a chance to get input from your team members. Be open to their ideas and suggestions.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. There’s no one right way to brand your company. Experiment with different ideas and see what works best for you.
With a little planning and effort, you can create a strong corporate branding that will help you stand out from the competition.
Recent Branding Sessions
Here are a few recent corporate branding sessions with Motiva, Questco, and Heightened Leaders. Each one tells the story of their company through visual imagery. Let’s see what we can create for your company!
Tara Flannery is a Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) and Craftsman based in Houston, TX. Tara Flannery Photography specializes in personal branding and corporate branding. See more branding images in the gallery. Contact me to book your branding session today!